RV Service and Maintenance
Good Life RV is your one-stop shop for all of your repair and maintenance needs.
Our RVIA- certified techs, and 18 service bays between our 2 locations offer quality and convenience you won’t find anywhere else! We are also one of the select repair shops in Iowa that also functions as a detail and body shop, with collision repair and a paint bay. Our unparalleled expertise and commitment to providing a personal touch is what keeps our customers coming back!
2017 Service Menu
ROOF WASH & CONDITION $275.98
AWNING WASH AND CONDITION $132.49
BEARING PACK & BRAKE CHECK/ADJUST
1 AXLE $199.00
2 AXLES $299.00
3 AXLES $399.00
SLIDE MECHANISMS LUBED, SEALS CONDITIONED
3 Slideouts $276
HOLDING TANK SERVICE $299.99
BASIC 3 TANK SYSTEM, FLUSH & DEODORIZE INCLUDES TREATMENT
Major RV Repairs
If you have some work you need done over the Winter, now is the time to call us and get it on the schedule so you are ready for next year. Body Work, Siding, Roof Repairs, Slideout repairs and other major reconstructions. Check out a time-lapse video of a Siding Repair.
RV Siding Repair
Good Life RV emphasizes the importance of preventing mechanical breakdowns, equipment failure and abnormal wear and tear on your camper or RV. Don’t wait until something goes wrong while you and your family are out on the road. Be pro-active and protect your investment with the proper care!
– LP Appliance Burner Service $375
– LP Leak Test $75
– Pack Bearings & Inspect – Brakes Starting At $199
– Roof & Sidewall Sealant Inspection $62.50
– Clean and Condition Roof $275
– Awning Inspection $25
– Water System Leak & Tank Test $125
– Battery Test & Service $125 (Clean & Charge)
– Refrigerator Service $162.50
– Water Heater Service $125
– AC Clean Coils & Service Filter $137.50
– Service Furnace $250 (Full Clean & Test)