RV Service & Maintenance
Good Life RV is your one-stop shop for all of your repair and maintenance needs.
With the completion of our recent expansion at our Des Moines location, We now total 28 RV Service Bays and are staffed by Certified RV Technicians.
Our RVIA- certified techs, and 28 service bays between our 2 locations offer quality and convenience you won’t find anywhere else! We are also one of the select repair shops in Iowa that also functions as a detail and body shop, with collision repair and a paint bay. Our unparalleled expertise and commitment to providing a personal touch is what keeps our customers coming back!
Major RV Repairs
If you have some work you need done over the Winter, now is the time to call us and get it on the schedule so you are ready for next year. Body Work, Siding, Roof Repairs, Slideout repairs and other major reconstructions. Check out a time-lapse video of a Siding Repair.
Good Life RV emphasizes the importance of preventing mechanical breakdowns, equipment failure and abnormal wear and tear on your camper or RV. Don’t wait until something goes wrong while you and your family are out on the road. Be pro-active and protect your investment with the proper care!
– LP Leak Test $129
– Pack Bearings & Inspect – Brakes Starting At $296
– Roof & Sidewall Sealant Inspection FREE
– RV Wash & Roof Condition $463
– Awning Inspection FREE
– Water System Leak & Tank Test $185
– Battery Test & Service (Clean & Charge) $185
– Seal Tech Test (Whole Unit) $429
– Holding Tank Service $444
– Refrigerator Service $240
– Water Heater Service $185
– AC Clean Coils & Service Filter $185
– Service Furnace (Full Clean & Test) $349
RV Siding Repair
|8am – 5pm||Mon – Fri
|8am – 1pm||Sat|
Service Closes at Noon in Des Moines on Saturday.
Contact Good Life RV now for your repair, maintenance, or service concerns.